The Swedish patented invention starts
The Looftlighter also lights your hearth fire and wood burner,
How it works
Touch the charcoal until
sparks or glow appear
After 20-30 seconds
When sparks or glow appear
after 20-30 seconds
Towards the same spot
for approximately one minute
LIGHT YOUR BARBECUE
- Make a pile of charcoal, (or whatever material you are using).
- Touch the pile with the tip of the Looftlighter
- Pull it slightly backwards when sparks or glow appear
Continue pointing the Looftlighter towards the same spot for at least 60 seconds (to ignite the charcoal) or a couple of minutes (to get the charcoal white and ready to use). Please see the Small Charcoal School for more tips and tricks.
LIGHT YOUR FIREPLACE
- Either you touch the wood directly with the tip of the Looftlighter (preferably small and dry pieces of wood) and pull the Looftlighter back when flames appear.
- Or you can crumble a piece of newspaper stick it in between the logs, touch the newspaper with the Looftlighter and pull it back when flames appear.
The Looftlighter is perfect to ”pre heat” the chimney for say 30 seconds before lighting the wood.